SPEEDY 5 TRAINER KITE
Do you wish to learn how to use a power kite or just want to have fun with friends? The Kitech Speedy 5 trainer kite is the right choice for you.
The Speedy 5 is a two line closed-cell training kite is controlled with a bar like the bigger ones. The closed cell technology enables it to be easily self-launched by users of all levels.
If you crash the Speedy 5, relaunch from the water or land is a breeze as the kite holds its shape because of the pressure inside the closed cells, unlike other open cell trainer kites.
The Speedy 5 is easy to control, with a solid pull so you can practice in high winds or use it for kite skating and buggying.
The new Speedy 5 has following characteristics:
- Stability in low winds and in all areas of the wind-window;
- Ideal for practicing launching, landing a kite and basic tricks;
- Accurate drive, narrow turns;
- Simple construction made of high quality material.
- Higher stability profile;
- Taped inside to maintain a better shape;
- Minimal dome line length made of hi-quality ripstop nylon paragliding material;
- Thin Dyneema dome lines minimizing air resistance (0.8mm diameter, 100kg tensile strength);
- Hi-quality main lines (1.6mm diameter, 250kg tensile strength) with minimal strain (1,9%) for accurate control.
|Flat area (m2)||2.0|
|Flat span (m)||2.83|
|Max width (m)||0.82|
|Nr. of cells||18|
|Wind range (knots)||5-24|
|Main lines||2×21 m 250 kg|
red, grey dyneema
|Bar size (cm)||55|
Please click HERE to manage your orders or visit 'BUY' menu.